Become a Sailplane Instructor in 9 days!
Ever thought about taking your gliding skills further? Become a flight instructor on sailplanes in 9 days with MotorGlide!
Courses will run for a full week from Saturday to the following Sunday where you will be flown on winch, aerotow and TMG with ground lectures in between. If the weather plays ball you will be walking away with a Sailplane instructor ticket. If we do get any rainy days within the week there will be plenty of ground briefings to go through.
You must have the following before commencing the course:
- hold an SPL, including ratings for which flight instruction is to be provided;
- have completed 100 hours of flight time and 200 launches as PIC on sailplanes
- 25hrs of teaching and learning
- 30 hours theoretical knowledge instruction.
- Minimum of 6 hours (3hrs on TMG) or 20 launches of flight instruction
- FI(S) providing training on TMGs – at least 6hrs dual flight instruction on TMGs
For full details, please refer to EASA’s AMC1 SFCL.330 (b) (1).
With a mixture of our SF25 motorglider’s, Twin Astir, newly refurbished K13 and tugs at hand there’s no need to wait to gain your instructor rating. As long as the weather is kind, you’ll be sure to complete your instructor course in 9 days!
Our courses will be run by BGA regional examiners and highly experience gliding instructors.
Book your Sailplane Flight Instructor course today!
To book call us on 07976 985 689 or email MotorGlide for more details.